Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First target is a 1918 half-penny

splodger1

Hi guys, received my new silver umax yesterday and went to a spot i knew would produce to see how the umax reacted to coins.
i had the sensitivity set between 7 and 8 and the disc set at tab. literally 3 steps and i got an iffy sort of signal.
opened a plug and there was a nail. checked again, another signal. scooped out some dirt and at the bottom of the hole, there it was - King George V's face staring up at me
:tesoro::inlove:

Jeremy

The Umax is a great machine Splodger! Get yourself the 10 x 12 coil and you'll be digging pre decimals every day!