Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first texas email address info

hoarder

can anyone post the first texas e-mail info,i have sent an email to fisher info@fisher.com but i have had no reply.

many thanks to all i now have the info i required

Hi Mike,

Here is the Phone and person to talk to. She will give the email address you will need

Fisher Labs
Attn: Anna Klinkenberg
1465-H Henry Brennan
El Paso, TX 79936

1-915-225-0333

hi jeff,
many thanks for this info.
i will wait to see if i get an e-mail address first as it will cost me another load of money to ring the states from england due to our money grabbing british telecom phone charges

thank you once again

regards

mike

i would just like to thank jeff for his assistance in this matter

i wished some of our distributors/dealerships in the uk were as helpful

:clapping:

That's what it says to do in the manual:

". . . please first contact Fisher Labs . . . "

If you buy something in the UK you would normally go to the dealer you bought it from.
Hoarders post suggested he had been in touch with the UK dealer/importer and now wanted to email Fisher.
I just wondered why he felt the need to do that.

Westy

i bought my machine from a dealership here in the uk.
it developed a problem and i was told it had to go back to the distributor as they wanted all faulty units returned direct to them.

when they received my f75 they said it had been water damaged, i knew this was not the truth,as the machine had only once been in light showers for 10 minutes before i put it back in the car.

i wanted to contact fisher to make a complaint about this distributors response / actions to my problem with this f75

within 24 hours of sending an email with all the details i had a phone call from the uk distributors telling me a brand new machine was on the way to me,it arrived last friday.

my new f75 is fantastic with non of the problems the first one had and is a good / deep / lightweight / and above all a fun machine to use

hope this answers your question