Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Texas is selling brand new cz3D…. $650 free shipping on Fee / way .

I guess they are cleaning out inventory so they can produce a New Tech high end coin/ relic detector!!!!! Anyone interested??? I guess just Me !! HH Tony

I guess they are cleaning out inventory so they can produce a New Tech high end coin/ relic detector!!!!! Anyone interested??? I guess just Me !! HH Tony
I suspect they are cleaning out inventory. My guess is that they probably want to shut down the support costs as soon as the warranty period on the last units expires. I'm guessing the CZ21 is next. After that, who knows? No hints of a new high performance detector and no indication of a new water / dive unit. Have heard nothing new on a production version of the Impulse AQ with the known issues fixed. Kind of sad really.

I suspect they are cleaning out inventory. My guess is that they probably want to shut down the support costs as soon as the warranty period on the last units expires. I'm guessing the CZ21 is next. After that, who knows? No hints of a new high performance detector and no indication of a new water / dive unit. Have heard nothing new on a production version of the Impulse AQ with the known issues fixed. Kind of sad really.
Yes , I was hoping a new CZ SMF would become Fishers High end coin / relic detector. The CZ platform was very innovative for its time ! I found thousands of great finds over the years with a cz5 and cz70 .

Depends on management and what they want to to make per unit. Everything is way done in price so all electronics get cheaper. The only two high priced are the Manticore and the dues don't have either and not interested. Everything is marketing. It costs no more to make the exterra pro than the Manticore. One sells fore 1500 the othe sells for 279. Code is written probably not much different in hardware to each there own.