Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Texas & NASA

RD3D

With all this 'NEW' detector talk, I was thinking about a few things. Does anyone know if Dave Johnson of First Texas and NASA Tom have 'hooked-up' in any way? In my opinion, they are both the top superstars in the detecting arena and could only imagine what they could develop if put in the same room together.

Just my Monday morning thoughts. Your comments appreciated.

RD3D

Just caught this post. I fully agree. Dave Johnson alone can do miracles, NASA Tom alone can do miracles, wander what would happen if the two got together? Has First Texas hired NASA Tom? Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone else seen NASA Tom at a seminar, if so, does it make you wander what could happen if a real world engineer and a table engineer get together?

The top design engineer hooking up with the top dirt engineer!! Now THAT should produce some eye opening results. Hope it happens, can't wait........

Gotta throw my 2 cents in! I've had Tom Dankowski speak at my meeting twice now and several times at conventions. I only wish I could absorb half of what he knows!
I did a program at my last meeting on the T2 since not a lot of hunters are familiar with it yet. I'm not really all that knowlegible so I called Tom to get a few hints that I could pass on to my members and I wish I had a recorder. He could have done the meeting by proxy!
I hope he gets a chance to do some work for T2 beyond field testing. I feel certain that we would all benefit from from his contribution to the engineering team at First Texas!
HH - Wally

and I hope it all plays out in our favor. The NASA Tom and First Texas combo makes perfect sense to me! There has been quite the discusson regarding this topic on the Fisher forum...Plenty of thoughts, opinions and comments which of course are welcomed by all. I agree with you Wally...that we would all benefit from NASA Tom's contribution to the engineering team at First Texas.

This is such an interesting, challenging and addictive hobby. Keep the comments flowing!

RD3D