Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first time on the beach

A

Anonymous

This weekend I went together with my cousin{my hunting mate as well} to the beach here in Holland.At first I wanted to take my Compadre but later decided that the Pantera would be a better choice because of the manual ground balance.I have to say that the pantera does very well and even on the wet sand,although I had to reduce the sensitivity a little.
My cousin who has the original bandido had the luck to find a 18K ring.I found a lot pf coins but I could not believe the current European coins are in such a bad condition in just a short period of time. Most of them are really coroded and hard to recognize.Better to have our good old Dutch coins that are in good shape most of the time even after many years.Makes me wonder if you cannot even trust the quality of the European coins.........
Maybe its a bad OMEN! by the way I really dislike that the Germans and the French are calling the shots now in Europe..... Ooops Sorry,the wrong forum.
HH Eric {the Netherlands}