Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first time out with my gold bug pro

warren in ga

First time out with the gold bug pro and found gold . Did not get much time to hunt . I found the ring near iron and heard it .vdi 74-46 disc 40 gain 40 . I forgot to set the gain up after ground balance because being new with the detectors:surprised::surprised:Thanks to Bart at Big boy hobbies.

h.h. Warren in Ga

The ring has not been cleaned

Nice we will get the iron off of it !!!!

Is that your very first detector? To me it would be a great starter unit since the newbie would probably be more sucessful with than a lot of other detectors and therefore be less likely to lose interest in detecting.

I have been hunting for over 20 years .I like relic and coin shooting as well. Me and ken in GA. have been hunting together for a a long time . :twodetecting:

He had a Good Day

Did that ring scream ... "hear I am" ?

Whats the K marking in the ring ?

Nice find BTW !