Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time out with the 705

J hoss

The snow has melted enough for a few spots of grass to show. With more snow in the forecast for tomorrow I decided to try out my new machine. Also this is the first time since the early 80's for me to return to the Hobby. Played around in my yard with the Xterra 705 and the hf coil. Found some can slaw and a metal band that holds an eraser to a wooden pencil that was about 6" deep. I have found that I have lots to learn but I also discovered how much I missed MDing. for now I'll just wait for the weather to warm up.

Congrats on being able to get out for awhile. My 705 just loves those metal pencil eraser holders! Makes the sweetest sound when it finds one. :lol:

Congrats on getting out! I haven't been as fortunate. I bought my 705 in December. The weather had been mild before that. The day I received it, the snow and cold started. We haven't seen the ground since and there is 3-4 feet piled up now. We just got out of February which turned out to be the coldest month ever in CT! Karma must be catching up with me...:confused:
Bruce

Glad you got out. Looks like we will have more snow on the way tomorrow. I'm ready for spring.

7centsworth said:
Glad you got out. Looks like we will have more snow on the way tomorrow. I'm ready for spring.

They are calling for sleet and snow starting in the morning after the downpour were getting now.

J Hoss...I got an idea :) send your 705 to me in Arizona. Been sunny and in the 80's and I am waiting for my 305 to arrive. I'll give it a good test and I send you some of the clad i
dig up. Hehe. Seriously, good things come to those who wait I hope. Just hope my 305 fills the bill. Its my first "real" detector.