Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time out with the Deus

StephenA

I have owed most every detector in the modern era and today I think I found a detector I can honestly say is the best detector I have ever had in my hands. Mind you I only hunted in the coin program and was at a place I had found older coins in the past. Amazingly I found a 1956 quarter in the very area I had always started my hunt in each time I have gone there. I found 2 wheats and a Mercury dime along with the quarter in about an hours time. I am honestly so excited about this new machine I cannot express how much. Did I mention it is light! Discrimination is incredible and after about a half hour I was calling my targets before digging them. I know that in time this will be the machine I grow old with.

Stephen

Welcome Stephen

I had the same experience. Best detector I have ever used. I love wading into trashy areas that I used to steer clear of before.
I continually discover coins in areas I have already gridded with 2 other detectors.
Ran

Ism said:
I had the same experience. Best detector I have ever used. I love wading into trashy areas that I used to steer clear of before.
I continually discover coins in areas I have already gridded with 2 other detectors.

Ditto!

Stephen- What was the name of the program you were using?

- Stephen
I am very happy to hear you are doing well with the Deus. The more time you spend on this machine the more you will like it. Once you understand the language of this detector you will never want to put it down. Thanks for the great report.

-JoshuA
Congrats on your purchase. Same goes for what I said to Stephen. Put in the time and this detector will deliver the goods.

WARNING- Problem with the Deus is, nobody wants to put it down once they get it. Although more hunting time increases find rates, loved ones may suffer as you will find yourself out hunting more and at strange hours just to get in more time. You have been warned, haha. I look forward to seeing your coming finds.

-Marc

I was no the basic Coin Program. Going out again in the morning to a park that has been pounded but I have found everything there from a ring to three .58 cal. balls.