Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First trip of the year =GOLD!!!:clapping:

It was a nice day today and I decided to visit a swimming lake that has been good to me in the past.
It was drained way down for dam repairs and the entire swimming area was high and dry.
I was able to hunt around the deep water area that I never could get to before. The hunting was
tough... deep slippery mud, lots of big rocks, and tons of beer cans - all under a thick mat of dying
weeds. I spent about 4 hours to get the mess in the pic, but I was rewarded with a nice 10K gold
ring with a blue topaz. It was right next to an anchor for the rope going around the deep end.
Hopefully it will dry out a bit before the lake fills back in so I can make a return trip.
Take care and HH, Mike.

Good on ya! :clapping:

Great write up too..it makes sense, you can see a person hanging on to that rope and having the ring get pulled off...thinking about it, people congregate there and hang onto that rope, and a lot of horseplay goes on in that area..:thumbup: Its these details you wrote that make this site a learning experience..Thank you!:please:
Mud