Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first trip out relic hunting with the racer 2 hits a homerun

bigdawg47

went to a new site today and hunting with the 11x7 standard coil in 2 tones a very trashy lot had to go slow . i was getting lots of overload in this modern trash but i went slow and took my time out pops this south carolina confederate coat. i had my sens at 50 disc at 3 and tone break at 10 should have had the small coil but i forgot the coil thanks makro for a great relic machine and keith for telling me a better setting than i was using thanks hal

Beautiful button! I'm sure as we use the R2 more, we'll figure out the optimal settings. Nasa Tom posted extensive testing on his site and the settings he used with iron audio and tone break, might be a good start.

HH,
Brian

Beautiful button. I'll trade ya a couple IH"s for it.

Congrats!

Nice button, yep the Racer 2 is a great machine. Took mine out today and it did good.

Brian, do you have a webb site for NASA Tom? Much appreciated.. wilson

The new Racer 2 is a superb detector, to be sure. I'll be out again tomorrow with Oregon Gregg [size=small](and his Racer 2)[/size] to see what excitement lies hidden from view. Our 6th trip to this particular old town site this year, and it is being productive. I hope your next journey afield is also successful.

Monte