Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Try of 7 Inch Concentric Coil on Anfibio Multi

RLOH

Finally a break in the weather, so I hooked up the new 7 inch concentric coil on my Multi. I mainly hunt coin in parks, fairground, and schools so I am bombarded with all sorts of modern trash. These places are absolutely loaded with every sort of pull tab and bottle caps. I have tried many dd coils and like how I can wiggle them over a target. but as most know, they do not fare well with bottle caps.

I didn't buy this coil for extreme depth, but was hoping for something in the 6 inch deep range. This coil will do that accurately. Yesterday I was a fairgrounds that has places that you cannot use a coil over 9inches and that is pushing it. I went to the very worst spots and this coil really performed well . It is dead accurate with the numbers and a couple of times I was able to dig a coin 6-7 inches deep. These deeper coins were not typical signals, but were more of a quick whine, but everytime I got good numbers. I am hooked on three tones because of how crisp the tones are. I tried 4 tone mode, but I find the tones to be mushy. It could be me, but will try this mode again.

I ended up with 28 coins, a junk ring, and half of a sterling silver ring. I found the part with the sterling mark! The best thing about this coil for a park hunter like myself is I did not dig one bottle cap. All in all a very nice small coil and it does exactly what I wanted it for. Settings 3 tone, 14 khz, gain 89.

Yes, that 7" concentric KR 18C is exceptional in trash, especially nails.

Pardon my ignorance, but isnt the Anfibio a single multi rather than an SMF machine? Wish they may made a few more larger concentrics even though they are harder to pinpoint. Are deeper in the right areas.

Finally a break in the weather, so I hooked up the new 7 inch concentric coil on my Multi. I mainly hunt coin in parks, fairground, and schools so I am bombarded with all sorts of modern trash. These places are absolutely loaded with every sort of pull tab and bottle caps. I have tried many dd coils and like how I can wiggle them over a target. but as most know, they do not fare well with bottle caps.

I didn't buy this coil for extreme depth, but was hoping for something in the 6 inch deep range. This coil will do that accurately. Yesterday I was a fairgrounds that has places that you cannot use a coil over 9inches and that is pushing it. I went to the very worst spots and this coil really performed well . It is dead accurate with the numbers and a couple of times I was able to dig a coin 6-7 inches deep. These deeper coins were not typical signals, but were more of a quick whine, but everytime I got good numbers. I am hooked on three tones because of how crisp the tones are. I tried 4 tone mode, but I find the tones to be mushy. It could be me, but will try this mode again.

I ended up with 28 coins, a junk ring, and half of a sterling silver ring. I found the part with the sterling mark! The best thing about this coil for a park hunter like myself is I did not dig one bottle cap. All in all a very nice small coil and it does exactly what I wanted it for. Settings 3 tone, 14 khz, gain 89.
That’s good to know. I just purchased a used Kruzer and was thinking of getting the 7. I ended up getting the 7.5x4 inch. Hope to try it this weekend!

Doesn't surprise me very much, the best cure for bottle caps is a concentric. Hopefully manufactures will introduce more in the future. Thanks for the post RL and best of luck !

Anfibio and Multi kruzer transmit single frequencies, however there are 3 to pick from. One is either 3 or 5 (i forget) 14 and I think 19 or 20. Very good machines imo