Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Two Kruzer Hunts

Sataro

During the last two weeks I’ve had a chance to take my Kruzer out twice. First site is an old yard that my partner & I have been pounding for a little over a year now. The site is trash laden with iron. For this first hunt I hunted in factory 3Tone setting. This site has been a testing ground for us. Each time we get a different detector we will use this site to test the detector out in trash. Getting to the point where it is hard to find a coin. Pulled out the old lock & a couple of buckles with the Kruzer. Then found the Texas Transportation key ring. Was getting to the point where we were thinking about calling it a day when I got a mixed signal. I would get a coin vdi mixed in with other vdi #’s popping up. This was typical of hunting with the Racer 2 in this yard. Started digging & out came two nails. PP kept sounding off & then out came my first wheat cent found with my new Kruzer. Ended up getting another mixed signal about 2 foot away & same scenario. Another nail plus my second wheat cent. Was impressed with the Kruzer on it’s first outing.

This past weekend I took the Kruzer to an old roadside park dating back to 1922. I found the bottle opener here. No old coins herebut did manage to pop up one zinc. I think I must have found a lot of rusty bottle caps that bottle opener had popped open. Left & went to another yard site to hunt. Decided to try out 4tone in this yard. Definitely seemed a little hotter than the 3tone that I have been using. Found a few clad but nothing old. My hunting partner got to try his Nox 800 out this weekend & he came home with nothing more than some clad. Nothing impressive found during this weekend’s hunt but sure was fun enjoying the nice sunny Texas weather!

Looking forward to my next chance to try this new Kruzer out.

Nice finds. I really like that old lock and the buckles with the middle pin still intact. It seems like a great relic machine.

Nice job! Looks like the MK is working well for you!

What settings were you using?

HH,
Cal (aka trash mouth)