Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First water hunt of '13 is in the books!

robby4570

Hit the Bikini Beach Resort today, did 4 hours in the water (it was a bit brutal for the first hunt of the year) and 2 hours on the dry sand. All in all I did pretty well, even got a chain and ring. I think the chain and the ring are junk because they are all corroded but I'll look them over more closely later tonight. I just want to recover from the beating I took right now. I had to re-learn all my water moves that I had forgotten. Handling the scoop, keeping your balance while digging, all skills that your muscles have to memorize all over again.

I dug every signal (that was smaller than a beer can) and quite a few were mere whispers but they paid off.

15164_10152755354575635_1244423653_n.jpg

923409_10152755354675635_298504159_n.jpg

And one for all you aspiring PI swingers...

317328_10152755378855635_850335325_n.jpg

CladDog said:
Only ONE bobby pin???:biggrin:

Nah... there was 7 or 8 but I think they got tossed in the trash, I couldn't find them when I got home and I had a bag in my pocket and I was putting them in it and I tossed it when leaving the beach.... D'Oh!!

WOW that's a fair bit of digging for 4 hours :clapping: gotta be some gold there with that much stuff coming up.
lazy

lazyaussie said:
WOW that's a fair bit of digging for 4 hours :clapping: gotta be some gold there with that much stuff coming up.
lazy

Actually 6 hours, I hunted the dry sand with the PI as well for 2 hours while I was drying off enough to get into the car. Most of the trash came from the dry sand, as did a lot of the shiny clad...

my bad :rolleyes: even at 6hrs that's a lotta holes :biggrin: but least your not missing to much swinging a PI, I tend to stay away from the sand/beaches when I'm swinging my PI's.
lazy