Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First wheaty of the year!

atomicscott

Let's hope I don't not stray too much and get the moderators upset! So my buddy invited me over to hunt a lot that used to have a small apartment complex on it. I grabbed the F2, as he was using his BH Prospector model (his first real hunt with his first detector) and I left the Vaq in the truck. So my first hit was a solid 68-71. I dig it and and it was a copper penny. I was like that's cool, at least it's a copper. Then I turned it over and saw it was a wheaty! I was excited about the wheaty, but mostly excited cause there could be many more older goodies here. After digging a couple more modern pennies and dimes, my buddy got a solid hit and asked me to ID it for him with the F2. Same ID#s 68-71, about 3" deep, I told him it's probably a dime or copper penny. So he digs it and bam, another wheaty! I dug a 1949 wheaty and he dug a 1944 wheaty, our best finds for the day. My buddy got hooked real quick! We both can't wait to get back out to that lot and see what other goodies are there!

great start, keep them coming, and silver