Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 1236-X2

coinspader

I just picked one up off the big E and I am very happy about it. :bouncy: They don't come up for sale very often any more and I feel the 1236-X2 is the best detector I have used in Iron infested sites, and I have tried a lot of them. It's old school but man does it do the job! :detecting:

Agree there Coinspader,I use one in the UK,where I live in East Yorkshire most fields are full of iron and the 1236x2 works great.Also use a 1270 which are as rare as rockin horse dung here,think theres only me in the UK using one!

I bet the 1236-X2 is great for finding those hammies and romans over there, it must be great to live somewhere that has 2000 year old coins.:thumbup: I watch a lot of British youtubers.

Yes,we are very lucky with all our history.Where I live there is a lot of Roman history and I have found many coins,not valuable but interesting and a good number of hammereds.Also lots of military buttons that got ploughed into fields after WW2.All these buttons are RAF including Canadian Air Force,and all came from one small field 2 miles from my house.

The 1236-X2 was my first discriminating detector and I spent literally thousands of hours with it land hunting and fresh water wading. Once you got its language it was unbeatable in iron, I tried several Tesoro's back in the day but always preferred the X2 to over those in iron. My hunting partner loaned me one that he picked up a few years ago and I find it hard to give back. LOL

The 1236-X2 was my first discriminating detector and I spent literally thousands of hours with it land hunting and fresh water wading. Once you got its language it was unbeatable in iron, I tried several Tesoro's back in the day but always preferred the X2 to over those in iron. My hunting partner loaned me one that he picked up a few years ago and I find it hard to give back. LOL
Our fields in Uk are full of iron and the 1236x2 is great on them,simple beep and dig machine.I have just added a 14in DD Excellerator coil that also works on my 1270 and am amazed at how sensitive it is to tiny objects.

I just picked one up off the big E and I am very happy about it. :bouncy: They don't come up for sale very often any more and I feel the 1236-X2 is the best detector I have used in Iron infested sites, and I have tried a lot of them. It's old school but man does it do the job! :detecting:
I have the 1236x2 and love it east to run, last year i got it out and it would not turn on ,i tryed every thing to get it runing ,findly i put on the 41/2 inch loop and away it went so the big loop went bad just sitting around , may try to find a used loop ,so i am looking for a 8 inch used loop if any one has one for sale