Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 1265-X / 1266-X battery holders available

DaveK-NC

I found some replacement battery holders for Fisher 1265X, 1266X and 1266XB metal detectors. They were only $4.58/each (with Free Shipping) x 2 for a set + my local state tax = $10.04 total for the set.

I found them by doing a Google search for "4x AA battery holder" - then scrolling through the Images for the 1000's of search results until I saw the needed stick-type holders. I did not select the ones that referenced Garrett metal detectors since those are known to be slightly longer, and do not allow the normal closing of the detector's battery compartment. I mention the search term method in case the models I bought are no longer available in the future.

Quicker search - search for: Velleman BH342B Battery Holder

My supplier ended up being Walmart's site. I ordered the 2 pieces, with Free Shipping, from their site. As the attached paperwork shows, the order was fulfilled by Electronic Inventory Online, Inc. of Torrance, California.

The pieces arrived and I can confirm that they are the same length and width of my OEM holders - and fit inside my battery compartment correctly, allowing the end cap to close fully without a gap.

They are the 2 pieces on the right, loaded with the green rechargeable Duracell batteries.

Hope this info is helpful!

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1295.jpg