Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 1266-XB

Mike(SK)

Hi there
I just purchased a used Fisher 1266-XB metal detector and noticed that the jack for recharging the batteries is missing the washer and nut and is loose. Does anyone know where I could find these items? The nut is smaller than the one used for the 1/4" headphone jack. Mike in SK Canada.

I have seen various posts on this forum recommend Keith Wills of East Texas Metal Detectors as a possible supplier of parts (or service) for the 12-series detectors. Fisher's service dept also recommended them to me when I phoned January 2022.

Try: 903-734-7773
Email: kwills@etex.net

I have spoken with him, but have not yet used him.

Good luck!

I have seen various posts on this forum recommend Keith Wills of East Texas Metal Detectors as a possible supplier of parts (or service) for the 12-series detectors. Fisher's service dept also recommended them to me when I phoned January 2022.

Good luck!
Thank you...I will contact him.

yep, keith wills is the man,however he is swamp with detector repairs you might have to wait 3 months.He also sells detectors. JUST send the control box and coil-----no Tubing:thumbup:

yep, keith wills is the man,however he is swamp with detector repairs you might have to wait 3 months.He also sells detectors. JUST send the control box and coil-----no Tubing:thumbup:
I just need him to send me the nut and washer...I can easily put those on.

Good luck!
Have used him many times: sometimes there is a wait because he does everything himself.