Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher Email Reply ????

SoArk

Hey folks,

I sent an email to Fisher Labs the other day concerning a warranty question on the F75 I bought a couple of weeks ago. I haven't heard anything back from them at all. Is there someone from Fisher that frequents the forum here that I may be able to contact concerning my question? I just think that I should have heard something from my email by now.

Thanks all,

Kim Allen

Call Fisher at (915) 225-0333. Ask for Felix. He will get you an authorization number for sending your unit in for warranty work.

A phone call to service at Fisher will get you an instant answer. Yes you will get a reply on the e-mail.. It will just take longer to get the answer. You will also be directed to call service in the e-mail.

I don't have a need for warranty work at this time. However, I bought this machine from another forum member, and it is only like 6 months old. It looked brand new when I received it. I couldn't even tell it had been used. I was wondering if the warranty might transfer, or should I forget about it? I would hope never to have to use the warranty, but one never knows.

Thanks

Kim

From what I read I don't think the warranty is transferrable

Paul

If you ever have problems i'm sure the seller would sort things out, i know i would. When i bought mine second hand(4 months old) the original owner sent me the original bill of sale just for that purpose in case needed

n/t