Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Fisher f-5 vs. Fisher 75 +

C.J.M.

Ok gents how do you compare this two detectors by Fisher?If making a choice which one would you prefer to keep?Any feed :) back would be appreciated.Thanks cjm

RavRad

Ive never heard of the M-5, and a google search didn’t have any results. It suggested a CZ-5 though. Could you link it?

jmaclen

Maybe he means an F5. Never used an F5 and no longer own an F75 so can't help with your question. I really like the F19/G2+ for my high mineralized area.

Jeff

still looking 52

I own a F5 and my brother has a F75, both detectors are similar but the 75 has a few more options on it.
I've gotten used to how the F5 talks learning something every year so to me that relation is worth a lot.