Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher F2/F4 Question

Mike T

Can somebody tell me if the coil plug is male or female on an F2/F4? I bought an adapter but am having trouble, I need to know about the plug, does it have pins or holes?

The connector on the coil for an F2, with the screw on connector, has the female terminals. The male terminals should be on the connector that is attached to the detector head. Using your terminology, the coil connector has the holes.

I got confused because I had an early coil with a push in connector that has a male plug, I didn't realize Fisher changed this later to a screw in female plug. I had the male plug and the male outlet on the detector and I thought I was hallucinating.