Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher F5 page up.....

AndyNM

I have some info and pictures on my www.fisherf75.com page up.
Click on the pictures for larger size.
I don't have much hours on it, but it is deep and shoud be the king in that price range.

Andy,NM

for very little mony!! I can see why they delayed the intro..

Quote Dave J: "Some times you get what you need not what you want."

HH Tom

hi andy!
any new info on the f-75?....thanks!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Thanks Andy, I suspect the F5 is going to be a winner! I really like the looks of the F5 much better then the F70, it'll be interesting to see how the two compare in depth and such once the F5 finally hits the general market.

Am I missing something on "Cabella" discussions? They've never been in stock there. They only have a pretty little picture.

I'm pretty sure Fisher has only released a few in the last couple of months. You gotta be IN the know! :)

Hate to disagree Shambler, but Cabellas received initial shipments of Fisher F5s a few months back and I personally saw four boxes on their shelves a month ago. I have heard them referred to as more or less prototype versions and were shipped to meet contractual quotas me... I and wouldn't touch em.

When I visited the factory in January I preordered and prepaid a stock F5 before I left to germany.
Thanks to Mike Scott who made it possible.

Andy

I guess the answer to "am I missing something on Cabella discussions" is YES!

You don't have to be so nice...just say "shambler, you're soooo wrong" :laugh:

and yes, I had one of the first T2s, but I bought it used and it had a bad coil. I bought a second T2 later that worked very well.

Andy

The Cabellas F5 does not have the Phase Lock ground balance. I'm glad they put that on the "new" F5.

Andy