Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher Gold Bug/ Teknetics G2are the same

outdoors

these two detectors are the same, so are Fisher and Teknetics related in some way or another? is there a difference in the way they perform if any?who favors which detector over the other....

Fisher and Teknetics and bounty hunter are all the same company now. First Texas Products.

First Texas owns both Fisher and Teknetics yes. The G2 and Fisher Gold Bug Pro have same insides. Just different shafts. Feel free to contact me with questions!

I have a G2 and a friend has the GB pro. Now I have notice the interface is the same and rods are different. But the G2 might have the edge on the Gold Bug pro on the IDing of targets. Not sure still testing with him. I will let you know.

Although they are the same machine I'd like to know what the iron range is as far as discrim is concerned. The T2SE and F75SE are essentially the same animal, but the T2SE is far superior in iron due to the higher iron discrim range (1-40) compared to the F75SE iron discrim range (1-15).

I've never used a GB, but I wouldn't trade my G2 for anything.

hmmmmm not for anything ?

Hey Ken in Georgia. How is your friends GB Pro doing with coins and jewelry in the GA soil? Friend of mine swears by it for an all around machine.

Another Ken in Georgia

So do I ..... What more can I say.... I saw another detector, that could not ground balance in the soil here. The G2 balance and found silver that day.