Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher Impulse

togg77

I have a Fisher Impulse that I bought new and used it for a total of 1 time--found more minie' balls in one day than a month with my top of line vlf. A series of life changing events caused me to never get back to the Impulse and I want to sell it,but have no idea what to ask.Could any of you experienced guys suggest what I should ask. It looks brand new and has been stored in my safe. Thanks

I also have a Fisher Impulse and really like it for water hunting. It's found lots of gold and silver rings for me over the years. I was offered $350 for it but decided to keep it as my backup pulse machine. I now use a Garrett ATX as my first machine when a PI is called for. One of the great things about the Impulse is that it is very easy on batteries. I think it runs about 60 hours on one set of AAs. It will run completely quiet and stable over black sand but there is no discrimination so you will dig a lot of trash. Might also be excellent for relic hunting. Good Luck.

Is this the 8" or 10" coil?

I guess the fact that Fisher cannot repair on these detectors puts a few people off....much the same as the old Sword Excaliburs.

thanks,

Tony

Any chance of some nice photo's ???

:)