Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FISHER NEW MULTI FREQUENCY DUE THIS YEAR (from Steve Herschbach's site)

Hey Mopar lost money even when charging over $900 extra because it had a very expensive rocker arm setup. Plus the Dana 60 and beefed up chassis thats was required,torque and more weight equals twisted unibodies, lol

Yes I saw that . If you check the date of that article,it was 2022 , still nothing. I wished they would. I would rather spend my money with an American made MD manufacture. Going to be mighty difficult to out perform my XPD2 WS6M 😃
Sadly American made is crap anymore.
Many younger generations are spoiled lazy and many times under the influence and it reflects in work ethic and quality
Countries like china focus their youth on education, math, reading skills and strong work ethic above things like equality and feelings.
I could be wrong about younger people working hard in other countries vs living at home with parents playing xbox in their 40’s and “still nothing”
As the saying bet with your mind not your heart , applies now buy with your mind not heart.
Notice whats been happening at US MD companies Tesoro, Whites, Fisher and Garrett, none have top rated detectors since???

Been hearing it so long I don't pay it any mind anymore. Just get a Fisher cz and you will dig deeper silver than anything I've found.

Last edited:
Been hering it so long I don't pay it any mind anymore. Just get a Fisher cz and you will dig deeper silver than anything I've found.
Never had a fisher myself, yet anyway lol, but there lyes the question do these new detectors weather they are multi frequency or not really find that much more than an older detector. Most will say yes.
Wish i had a dollar every time i seen someone say “found “x” with this new detector that was in an area hunted over for years”