Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher repair correspondence

H2OAU

I sent my CZ 21 off to Fisher for repair and it was received last Friday. I was wondering if anyone here knows about how long it takes to hear from somebody regarding price for repair and return time?

Mine took about a week and a half....Then ..I waited ..So I called....They sent it to Oregon..(I am in California)...Felix said Fed Ex is going to send it back to them(might be a two week turn around)... Then they will send it to me.....Not to sure about Fisher Repair?

mascard1 said:
Mine took about a week and a half....Then ..I waited ..So I called....They sent it to Oregon..(I am in California)...Felix said Fed Ex is going to send it back to them(might be a two week turn around)... Then they will send it to me.....Not to sure about Fisher Repair?

That is the type of stuff that drives me nuts and there is no excuse for it.

I sent an email today to Fisher and was responded to pretty quickly, I was told if the unit was received on Friday it would be processed today as their technicians don't work on Friday. then it will take up to a couple of days to do the inspection on the machine and get back with me.

Hope it goes good... mine went past me and will be going past me again... Good thing I have other ones to use...

Okay, now I'm no longer bummed. I heard back from Felix today, apparently my CZ 21 has some sort of tear in the coil wire where it enters the housing, and also the reason I am unable to ground balance is because the machine is a way out of calibration. He said they would have it all taken care of today and back in the mail by the end of the week. The biggest surprise I got was that it is a no-charge fix. So thank you Felix and First Texas Products for standing behind your merchandise.

Should be no problem. The CZ6 is still “repairable”. If you have the original CZ6 however, the headphone and coil connectors may not be available any longer and would probably have to be replaced with current ones.

Richard212 said:
I have two cz-6's that I have to send in I hope they can help.

They will repair the CZ6 as I had mine sent in a couple of years back. Recalibrated it and secured the board as it came loose.