Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher repairs??

Tony-Ok

Does anyone know who can do repairs on the Fisher CZ series of detectors??? Fisher Labs no longer have parts or do repairs on the CZs . Hopefully someone purchased the obsolete parts and can continue to do repairs.

Does anyone know who can do repairs on the Fisher CZ series of detectors??? Fisher Labs no longer have parts or do repairs on the CZs . Hopefully someone purchased the obsolete parts and can continue to do repairs.
My gosh! They still make the CZ21 ... might depend on what part is needed.
Did you get that information from a phone call to them?
PM sent.

Felix told me about two weeks ago the no longer had parts and they don’t repair CZ s any longer ….. I didn’t ask about the 20/21s. He said the parts were obsolete and he was going to give me a name of someone who would work on them . I declined. Then I thought I might go ahead and get the name . I have called Fisher for the info but it always goes to voicemail and I haven’t heard back yet .

Reactions: tvr
Felix told me about two weeks ago the no longer had parts and they don’t repair CZ s any longer ….. I didn’t ask about the 20/21s. He said the parts were obsolete and he was going to give me a name of someone who would work on them . I declined. Then I thought I might go ahead and get the name . I have called Fisher for the info but it always goes to voicemail and I haven’t heard back yet .
Thanks for that update. Wonder how long until the CZ21 is marked as "no longer available" ... seems like that is not far off and crickets on any new stuff. It's now been a couple of months since any word on release of production version of the Impulse AQ and then there was word (and video) on a new coil for F and other series yet no actual release so far ... got to wonder what is happening.

Keith Wills repaired a CZ-5 i bought used. The Discriminator knob was malfunctioning. Couldn't get it to work in 'Auto Tune'. He replaced the potentiometer and it worked like new. No brag,just fact. He also replaced a CZ 5/6/6a meter face decal for me. If you decide to send it to Keith, tell him Mr. Irwin sent you.

Keith Wills repaired a CZ-5 i bought used. The Discriminator knob was malfunctioning. Couldn't get it to work in 'Auto Tune'. He replaced the potentiometer and it worked like new. No brag,just fact. He also replaced a CZ 5/6/6a meter face decal for me. If you decide to send it to Keith, tell him Mr. Irwin sent you.
Thank You Straker !!! Great info !!

Do you know Keith Wills email? or web address he can reached at. I tried to look him up on FB, but there are a bunch of Keith Wills, and none of them say anything about metal detecting.