Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fisher up grade

scotrod

my friend has a fisher 1220-x and would like to upgrade he doesn't care about coin id hes just interest in tone and a little more depth can one of you fisher users recommend one thanks Scott

Well he has alot to choose from as far as up-grading..If he likes "Beep-n-Dig"? The 1270 might be right up his alley???...Has great depth from what I have read also....

Are you really going to sell the 1236 amc?

well man it's one of those things where i got a chance on a detector package for a price i can't refuse so the 1236 is got a go i wish i could keep it but can't

Scott,

What is his price range and is he looking for new with warranty or used?

Tom

just sold on fee bay but thanks this had warranty card all of tha t was used once in a tot lot for a half hour!

he didn't really say his price range although when i told him about the 1270 at $550.00 he seemed OK with that thanks

Big big mistake on getting rid of the 1236. It'll find stuff in trash that nothing, and I mean nothing else will. Should've taken the time to learn it. Good luck with your new machine.

hey i really did'nt want sell it but i had a chance on a omega for a deal with coils so it had to go but i know one thing if i don't like this machine a 1236x2 will be back!

Well you'll really like the Omega. It's FT's best kept secret, and easily as deep as ANY machine they sell, although I always get an argument from that. But results don't lie. I find the 1236 a little better in trash, but the Omega separates well and is quite a bit deeper. Good luck with it.

well thats what i'm hoping got it today and the audio is just like the 1200 series and now with a screen so i'm hoping this is the last one i'll buy for a while!

Awesome machine, goes real deep, Love mine..