Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fisherf75

bowser

can anyone tell me how many versions there are to this detector, very confusing reading se, ltd and so on thanks Jim

This has been confusing for a long time and I don't know why they would do that.

But if you kind of push the code letters a side there are 3 versions.

The F75 standard, original what ever they call it, it only had the DE, JE, BC and the PF processors.

Then came along the F75, se, Ltd, and as best as I can tell there were 2 versions of it the all black and the camouflage color and this version they added the BP and CL processors.

Then the latest add to the mess is the F75Ltd 2 I haven't seen one so I am not sure it could have some SE on it or the box some place. Now as I said I haven't seen one but I think the detector is all black. On this version they add the FA processor and the DST to help with EMI, along with that they keep the old non-DST format so if you didn't have EMI problems you could switch and run it with DST off.

I didn't count the upgrade as a version, I think that was intended to the first two versions up to the latest DST version. But that didn't seem to work out real well, lots of un-happy people.

So from what I can tell that is what is out there.

Ron in WV

T hanks so much for the reply i was hoping it would be a land and seawater machine,however if the company is that confused, including there sales dept as well i think i will just sit back chuckle, and put my money back in my pocket. Thanks so much JIM

The above information looks correct, but it looks like there was a version left out..The new regular F75 units have DST as well. They actually have everything the F75LTD2 has except Bp and CL process. The new plain F75 besides DST, also have FA process and all the tones the new F75LTD2 comes with.

bought my SE camo upgraded with identical programming as the Ltd2. They just swapped out the old SE camo control module with the Ltd2.