Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fitting find for the Bluenoser

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose....well my day started off good as I won $128.20 on the lotterry and got a good 4 hours sleep till Makinholes called. Was hoping he'd join us for a dig but family commitments prevented this. Bardman and I headed out down the Indian Harbour way on the long and winding road and hit a few new to us spots. Coins and finds were slim to say the least as it is an odd hunt that we go on that we don't find at least 40 coins each. Only notable find besides Bardmans crushed, beaten and run over loonie was my Bluenose 11 tie pin...fitting and made my day. Each of us ended up with enough for a Tim's at least. Great day to be out detecting save for having to swing the PrizmV which is becoming more managable each outing that I use Bardman's back up machine!

Glad you were able to get out and had a good day detecting with a friend!
God Bless!
Betty

Well you were way ahead even before you left the house ! WTG on the winnings. Has it started to warm up there ? Steve in so az

From the land of the Bluenose......ground is a go but the water is still too cold. Should be theabout two weeks till that is a go and by then my machines should be back. Hope your repairs are speedy ones!