Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Five silver day and a nice ring.:detecting:

Hi fellows,

My five silver day was a hunt my buddy Lee and I went on last month. Couldn't post it before as my old computer crapped out, but got the new computer going now and wanted to post my finds.The park we went to was another pounded to death park, but after all the rain we had the ground was pretty wet and my SE Pro was sniffing them out. It just amazes me that silver can still be found at pounded parks and not complaining, but it sure makes you wonder how these could have been missed by so many coils sweeping this place in the past. My Barber quarter was almost my last target that I dug and I about crapped my pants when I dug her up. She was a 1909, mercs were a 40 and 45, a 54 rosie and a 45 war nickel. As for the ring, no I didn't dig it up and I know this has nothing to do with detecting, but I wanted to share it with you guys. After 43 years of bowling I finally bowled my first 300 perfect game.:clapping: Got a little nervous going into the 9th frame, but after I got my tenth strike in the 10th frame I just knew that this was going to be my day. The ring cost me $920 for the gold and diamond inlay, but I figured I would never bowl another one and went for the gusto. Thanks for looking fellows and HH to everyone.

Eddie

That's an amazing hunt! Congrats on the 300 game also. I think my best when I was bowling was 6 strikes in a row, but never close to a 300 game, so I can appreciate how difficult that is.

n/t

Congrats on the great finds AND the first 300 game!! I remember how my first hole-in-one felt- you must be so stoked!

I'm truly happy for you!

Jeff in Mass

You're on a roll Eddie .. congrats !! :clap:

Way to go on your "300" .. :please: