Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FLASHCARDS FOR ANFIBIO

fieldho

I've had my Anfibio for a few days now (about 10 hrs. so far) and I have realized that I don't have the mental capacity or desire to memorize all the SETTINGS and OPTIONS. I made these flashcards up so I could visualize where my machine was set. What's interesting to me, I thought I had a variety of settings to take full advantage of this machine but when I charted my settings out, I realized I was not using the Anfibio to it's full extent. These settings would not allow me to get a more accurate ID because they were too much alike. These charts allow the operator to see a clearer picture of the Settings/options so the different modes can be used to paint a more accurate picture of targets. I have included two versions of my charts, one with labels and one without, my hand writing may not be easy to read so the empty chart can be filled in and copied by each user. I hope this will simplify matters for users. These charts should have been included with the instructions.
I printed the two charts, front and back, on heavy stock paper abut 5" X 8". Once I'm satisfied with the settings, I'll laminate the cards, then I can use erasable pens to write over settings I might change while hunting and erase or make default, any changes when I'm done. I hope someone else will find these flashcards beneficial. ENJOY!

Attachments

• Blank Anfibio Flashcard.pdf
    763.7 KB · Views: 276
  • flashcard for Anfibio.pdf
    943.8 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Sorry about the sloppy charts but I have a new PC and I'm not yet familiar with how to manipulate and fill PDF files. I think the Anfibio new user might find them as helpful as I did. If you just take the time to fill them out, you should find them a useful learning tool.

Ironically i just saw this today and i was working on my version today. Hope you dont mind, but I thought id share. I included the VDI chart to give guidance while tweaking.

Attachments

• anfibio template .pdf
    328 KB · Views: 295
Ironically i just saw this today and i was working on my version today. Hope you dont mind, but I thought id share. I included the VDI chart to give guidance while tweaking.
Nice work, much cleaner, Nokta Macro needs to put this in the manual.