Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Florida, VB, or whatever..

Lee - MI - MI

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for about a year. Finally got a job after 5 years of retirement. The $$ is good but just cannot get away.

Want to get out of Michigan and down to warmer climates. We plan to take a couple of weeks around mid April.

Have never been to Florida panhandle. Anyone here on the fourm care to comment about it? What beaches may be good or other places to go?

If nothing there, how about the VB crowd? Don't know who's left there. How would the hunting be in mid April? Ya still there Max? What's the weather like there in April? Have you guys left anythig there for a visitor? I planned on going there last spring but backed out at the last minute.

Where ever we go, we'll have a 5th wheel and looking for a place to set up. Recommendations warmly encouraged and accepted. Water front view desperatly preferred. My SW does not hunt so wants a beach close by.

me and about 10 others. Welcome back!!

Glad to see most of the old gang is still around and still digging.

Well how about it gang? What's going on around your neck of the beach? What's it like there? Should I come there or head further south? As much as I would like to, I just do not have time to keep up with the forum. I get too interested and spend too many of what should be sleeping hours on the net. Gotta get my beauty rest, don't cha know?

April. Hopefully things will be somewhat warmed up by then. Maybe you can tell me how much do you think it will have warmed up by April.

As far as being sanded in, doesn't that just get worse as summer gets here? I thought winter was when all the sand got blown and washed out to sea.

Lee
sent you a Private message, did you get it ?

Rick (TN)