Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Flying Eagle with the Fors Core-Pic/Video

NiagracountyNY

Got out again today with Bill for about 4 hours.We hit a couple of my old sites Ive been hitting for years.This is only the 2nd time ive come across one of these Coins.Its in great shape too after sitting in a field full of fertilizer.Got a couple other neat Items. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlII5ZFVgs&list=UUdYWV7eq_4vB3y_JZm2zBnQ Thanks for watching.Hope you folks are all finding some Neat stuff.Good Luck.HH Jim T

Nice flying eagle! Thanks for bringing me along on the hunt! - Jim

WoW! That is probably the nicest Flying Eagle I have seen come out of the ground...nice pull Niagara.

Very nice Jim,

Very nice video always a treat viewing your adventures, Well done.

Flying Cent are a rare find and you've scored two of them, Outstanding! Out west those are even more rare, In my career only know of three people finding them so congrats to a cool find.

I went out yesterday on a relic hunt with the Fors Gold, Will share later in the week would like to pickup were I left off at the same site hopefully make a few more finds. Over all, The Fors Gold did an outstanding job the site was heavily laced with square nails and basically an untouched site I had found 5-6 years ago and not having gone back until yesterday. Spend about 3 hours with the Fors Gold the remainder 3 hours with the Deus, Both fared good with finding allot of buttons and such from the California Gold Rush era. Will point out the Deus has a little more target information which greatly helps the user from digging ferrous, Were as the Fors Gold doesn't have these extra features as found with the Deus. Other than that, Both had great separation seeing finds masked by iron the Fors Gold is no sleeper. Was using 2-tone boost, Tried 3-tone but quickly went back with 2-tone boost that's were it shines as a relic detector.

Congrats on the Flying Cent :thumbup:

Paul (Ca)