Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Foam Grip has Split on my EXP II

Clifford Powell

Is this a normal thing after 6-7 months? Are replacements available or is there a better solution? I guess it's no big deal as I could just run tape around it but I'd rather replace if possible.

TIA - - - -

These can be got from any Minelab dealer for $6.95 retail and easy to replace on the XS, but never replace any on the XS II. You will have to take off the arm cuff and stand on the XSII and I find rolling the grip on( starting it and just roll it on and unroll it when in position) as trying to stretching it cant be done without tearing it.

one of the following, whichever is available and cost efficient in your area.

1) bicycle handle bar tape
2) tennis racket tape

make sure you use a strong flexible tape on both ends of the grip after installation so it does not unravel