Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Follow up on Minelab customer service!

WessThompson

Well I thought I would follow up my post from a few days ago in regards to Minelabs customer service.

Time to eat a little crow...*hah* This is one time I don't mind however.

I think it's safe to say my initial post in regards to Minelabs customer service was a little premature...and way off base.

Immediately after posting my initial message, I was contacted by Sandy Burton from Minelab, who was very apologetic, and cleared up any misunderstandings that may have existed.

Sandy went WAAAAAY out of her way to ensure my satisfaction...and went well above and beyond what I had expected. I can't say enough about her, and what she did for me. I won't go into great detail as she may not want me to...but I will say that no other metal detector manufacturer has ever given me the kind of service Sandy and Minelab provided me with...and for that matter, no other company period.

With a detector that is second to none, and customer service that is equally top notch...Minelab is the only way to go.

Thanks so much Sandy, and everyone else at Minelab.

A very happy customer...

Wess

n/t