Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For A Few Golds More

The Lost Ring

Hi All,
I've recently started studying metal detecting laws in the UK. It was enacted in 1996 and fully implemented in 2003. The laws regarding this hobby in my country are very superficial and very strict. Metal detecting is illegal and historical artifact smuggling is very common. There are no non-governmental organizations such as associations or foundations related to this hobby.
I think I will continue to work as a metal detecting at sea until favorable conditions arise.
And I present to you the spoils of my last dives.

Attachments

• 4C325460-FB46-4EA4-9345-0C99D0FEB3DE.jpeg
    4C325460-FB46-4EA4-9345-0C99D0FEB3DE.jpeg
    679.5 KB · Views: 103
  • D323BE24-C9A0-4852-B90F-31AE918652B5.jpeg
    D323BE24-C9A0-4852-B90F-31AE918652B5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Well just dont hurt anybody with your detector. People will try and pass stupid laws to reduce detector violence and control what you do. Never mind you have all those strict laws…..Meanwhile keep target shooting in the water……..

Nice finds I saw one guy on YouTube found 4 gold coins in the woods detecting with his dog he stuffed those away pretty quick!
Mark