Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

`For anyone that uses detector stands:

Sitting around today and taking flack from one of my hunting buddies because I am babysitting instead of hunting and noticed this Anderson detector stand I had laying around. It was made for the round Fisher type shafts. I had used it on my Fisher rod setup but the small brace across the middle had cracked. I took a jig saw and cut out the cracked section careful to leave the threaded screw holes in the top. Added two small pieces of velcro to keep it from scratching my Etrac and put it on the Etrac just behind the armcup. Two zip ties were added to secure it to the stock stand and it turned out to be a nice little accessory stand for the Explorer or Etrac. Keeps it up out of the wet grass or rocks and sand to keep your machine looking good. Just wanted to share in case anyone else wanted to try this or add some of their own touches to their Explorer. Steve in OK