Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For comparison only

frankj3

Does anyone know which Bounty Hunter model is comparable to the Fisher F5? I am fixing to do some detecting with a guy who runs the F5. I run the Legacy 3500 and LOVE it!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Frank, I think the only model that would "compare" would be the Platinum??
I know that the 3500 is similar to the F4 in design and looks, but the internal circuitry is different. I think is your partner is proficient with the F5, and you are equally proficient with the 3500, you will both fair well. That is assuming you don't make it a competition? Taking 2 like minded detectors into a hunting area should produce a good time.
HH and look forward to hearing about your finds.

It's not intended to be a competition........but..........

I just was wanting to have an idea so I couldn't be blind sided.

Thanks!

HH y'all.

Frank

he is gonna have an advantage in adjustabilty of threshold and a faster recovery speed but i hunt with a guy with a fast machine and we compare signals all the time and he has not hit one thing my 3300 cant and vice versa gl HH

Thanks PostalTwo.

HH y'all.

Frank