Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For Jay Evans

fenian13

Here's why a battlefield is sacred ground. Men like my oldest brother die on battlefields. That is their true "graveyard". Go dig at a battlefield if you want, but to me it is even more sacred than a church cemetery. Patrick

FIRST OF ALL ... I thank you and your family for their service to our great country. If you will look back I think you opened this conversation with the question of hunting graveyards YES/ NO ? I read your question/comments on the subject and admit, I let myself get fumed about the subject. But you can read any of my posts and you'll never see where I've hunted a battlesite. By the way, yes it should be considered as graveyards for our brave Americans. but at the same time Graveyards that are clearly marked as such should be off limits and I will never change my thoughts on that. Like I stated most that posted are against, but you want to point out that maybe people are having a change of heart about it because one single poster had some ideas that spirits helped him find things. You can think what you want as well, and I'll never answer another of your posts or read one of them again for that matter! Good Day! & Have a nice life!!!!

Thanks for the respect due to all Veterans, but I cannot accept your thanks personally as I have never served.

I also respect that fact that like myself, you do not hunt graveyards.

Many of my posts were meant as questions, but in the guise of statements. I should have been less ambiguous.

The guy who thought he had a message from the spirits has said thanks for all the posts because it has converted him to a non-graveyard digger. Perhaps you missed that part of his post.

Anyway we are actually on the same side, but I guess the harm is already done so you can hate me if it pleases you.