Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For MY GARRETT FRIENDS

Beautiful coins and I could use a suitcase full of that 500 dollar bill. Did you find those coins metal detecting? They look uncirculated. Thanks for posting the photos and HH.

fongu,
No.The two buffs and $10 gold are UNC.,other two gold I think are VF and XF.Gave $800 for the $500.
Thanks for looking --HH-- Ron

The pleasure was all mine, Ron. Those are beautiful coins and the bill ain't bad either. They used to make some large notes of currency in the good old days. Can you imagine some poor working stiff taking care of somebody like the Duponts or Rockerfeller's and getting a tip of $500.00. Whoo-wee....!

Last year some dude tried to pass either a counterfeit $100,000 dollar bill or a million dollar bill at a Wal-Mart somewhere. I can't remember, but where he lacked ethics and honesty, he had a double potion of brass.

:cry: My bank has a ragged $1000 and won't part with it. Didn't even get to look at it. Would have bought it any shape just to have it.
Cheers -- Ron