Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

???? for people with the AT's that also have the 2500 & 1500,,

BJ in Okla.

now that the AT's are out,, do you still use your 2500 & 1500 ????
I like the low freq. of the 2500 & 1500.....
And the Imaging....
BJ

I have no plans of getting rid of my 2500. two reasons...

1) It Talks......it's a real collectors item

2) It is and always has been one of my favorites. I love the sizing feature, the true all metal mode and with a sniper coil, it's a killer!

I had used a 1500 until about August of this year. I used the machine for about 10 years and absolutely loved it. The imaging was fantastic. However, I picked up an AT Pro and haven't looked back since. In pro mode, the audio gives you so much more information than you get with the 1500. The DD coil on the pro gives you much better target separation and much faster response. I have been hunting in my sister in-laws yard off and on over the years. She owns a house built in the late 1800's. I had recovered some interesting relics and some clad over the years, but not any silver. I found three silver quarters (1925 Standing Liberty, 1943 Washington, and 1944 Washington) in her yard my first two hunts with the pro. I was hunting in an area that I had gone over many times with my 1500 but had missed those quarters. The 1500 is a great machine, but the technology is old and the processor is slow. I am very happy with the AT pro.