Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For the record:

vlad

Digger and laplander are the moderators here-I am not. (I do watch three other forums. I help keep admin. aware of situations though throughout Finds.)
As such if you choose to come here, at this moment what is going on is acceptable, to ML (and admin.)
A racist comment, is not acceptable and will be deleted (along with the poster receiving a warning) A particularly vicious personal attack, I think is relative and needs to be reported.
If its not removed ask if it can be edited. I do not know if there is a limit to the attacks any one person can make here; historically at Finds there has been a limit (undefined) before a person is banned-
its Guvnor's decision, but he is forgiving.
As to the posts you leave, you can ask the moderators to remove them; if they are not available contact Elton as he is admin and does a good job of keeping things running smoothly.
Understand this: he has his instructions (until told differently) and will act as much as he feels is needed. (or Guvnor, when he looks in)
If you feel the agitation is more than you can stand, try other forums. Sooner or later something new will occur here-but I suspect the dealers are your best source of real news.
I'm waiting for a unit too.
I post a currently updated list of Finds dealers in Announcements; if you contact several and there is agreement that's probably as much of a confirmation as you can get.
I have not checked lately, has youtube posted any new tests or information? I generally do not visit other websites, (except NASA Tom)-but that is an option too.

Well said, thanks Vlad!

:thumbup:

I look forward to the closure of this first chapter of the Equinox forum and the beginning of the second where we are learning from each other about how best to use it and what it finds of course.

Pretty much sums it up Vlad.
News release's from minelab are posted here as here they are received.
Post's can be deleted at the request of the original author.
Everyone has an opinion as well as a certain anatomical orifice, the forum serves as a place to express them {opinions}.
Hopefuly we can get to discussing Equinox users experiences and veiwing their finds.
Enjoy,
Laplander

Thanks Vlad. Your post was right on as my feelings go on the current situation here at this forum.
Granted I only Moderate the Explorer area and the Classifieds area but, I like you follow most all forums.

Let me just touch on the fact that we all have opinions and feelings but we MUST always treat other members with respect.
We are all adults and I encourage everyone to remember that.

Once again I thank Gary (owner), Randy and all the other Moderators and Admins for they work they do to keep this website attractive and useful for everyone.

Mike

While this is a social forum, there are rules-its not a free-for-all. Even the UFC (which WE are not) has rules. :lol:
This forum was set up to learn, talk about the Equinox; not to complain, use foul language, and incessant arguing .
Realize that words have an impact; if some people treated their friends at home like they do here, they would not be friends for long.
As Mikie says, Calm seas.:yo:

vlad said:
While this is a social forum, there are rules-its not a free-for-all. Even the UFC (which WE are not) has rules. :lol:
This forum was set up to learn, talk about the Equinox; not to complain, use foul language, and incessant arguing .
Realize that words have an impact; if some people treated their friends at home like they do here, they would not be friends for long.
As Mikie says, Calm seas.:yo:

:clapping:

:thumbup:

Rich (Utah)