Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For those who have a kruzer and anfibio

woodbutcher

I had a multi kruzer. Good machine,and was thinking of getting another..I could buy a Anfibio,but would I find anything with a anfibio that I wouldn’t with the multi kruzer? I mean is anything that much different between the two? Thanks,,I looked for threads but not a lot on this subject.

I've had both and sold the Anfibio Multi and kept the Multi Kruzer. I did like the Anfibio standard coil better than the Kruzer's standard coil but other than that I found no difference in their performance. The reason I sold the Anfibio was that it had been at the time, the newer of the two so I thought it would sell for more. I never use the standard 11" coil on my MK as it's sole purpose for me, is hunting nail and iron infested ghost town sites where smaller coils rule. Another reason for keeping the MK is that I'm a fan of the "S" rod shape. Straight rods don't do a thing for me. I've even modified my Nox 800 to an "S" rod.
Hope this helps.

In my limited time with the kruzer, the stock coil dominates the 7” concentric in dense surface/shallow iron. I walked a line with the kruzer and stock coil, followed again with the 7” concentric, found nothing. Put stock coil back on and walked it again. Able to pull more targets again. Superior separation. I can only imagine a little football DD or a 5” round. I have the anfibio coil for my kruzer and it’s deeper in the garden. Awaiting a chance to use it in the field. I do like the stock coil, it’s just like the T2/f75 coil. Perhaps a bit tighter footprint.
my 7” concentric is listed for trade if anyone’s interested.

The Advantages the 7" concentric coil has over the standard 7x11" is that the 7" is lighter, discriminates better, and it pinpoints much better. Separation definitely goes to the 11" DD coil. The 4x7" DD and the 5" round DD separate much better than the 7x11" Standard coil.