Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For UK users

cypearl

This threat is for the reason I have seen some programs made for UK uses a short recovery delay and I would like ask why should someone consider to use that short RD and what the effect will be if the target is very small like the hammer coins we have in Europe? Thanks in advance for replying.

They need a short delay because their sites are very trashy. Thousands of years of trash. They are more worried about separation than depth.

Rob has hit the nail on the head. Most common site in the U.K that gets detected. is land that gets ploughed yearly. This is land that has been farmed for up to 2000 years and can be quite trashy. Also as it gets ploughed regularly finds are bought nearer to the surface each time so depth is not so important. Those who detect on long term pasture commonly use a slower recovery as finds can be deeper and there is not so much trash.

Thanks a lot for your reports guys I found out that RD short works perfect for me and double blip seems to help a lot even to the tiny targets.