Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forgot about the cracker returned to owner.:bouncy:

draaiorgel

Came across this young Italian couple and the girl was very distressed as she had lost her wedding ring 20 minutes before.
They had spent a lot of effort to no avail and she was almost in tears, Eileen got to them first and had a go but alas, no luck.
I arrived at the scene about ten minutes later and luckily managed to find it.
Surprised at how deep it was after about 1/2 an hour in the very soft sand, wow it was a good 5 inches down.
Returned it then and there and it was a beauty looked 18 carat and heavy. ID registered as 50 cents very clearly.
My reward was the look on her face and the quick gratzi which of course made my day.
Yes, it was a great feeling to re-unite them.
No camera at the time so no pic.
:wiggle:

Great job. I found this guys wedding band not long after I got my Ace. The look on his face tells the whole story.
[attachment 95665 ScreenHunter_01.jpg]

That used to happen to me a lot in Florida, especially around volleyball nets at the beach. Keys, rings, bracelets and such. Rescuing some sweet young thing in a bikini from her distress, the look on their faces, the relief you can feel yourself and the heartfelt thanks were a great reward, and I always absolutely refuse any cash.

Parkit said:
..........and I always absolutely refuse any cash.
I wasn't offered any. Me..........I would accept a reward.........:super:

It's a sad fact that in Scotland you'll very rarely see a bikini on the beach or on a body for that matter.
I think they all use sun beds at home.
:blowup: