Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

forgot i found this today may be my first gold cant tell

crackerjuan

peace dove charm , i think it may be gold but jury is out it aint stamped, was in salt water about few inch;s down, it's a follow up to my peace sign from the other day, if it aint plated & gold my curse may have been broken !

keep us posted on this.
hh
john

hmmmmmm......... ya need a gold tester, or a friend that has one.

Good Luck on the outcome...

Peace dove ?!? Well it's not commonly known that the Peace dove is a sign of pure evil made up by the shriners (or maybe the rotary club, can't remember). Destroy it before it destroys us all !!! Oh it's plated ?. . . that's fine then.