Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forgot to show you my Boy scout camp finds.

Jamie(MI)

[attachment 105028 Aug2008010.JPG]Found another Get out the vote token[attachment 105029 Aug2008015.JPG]That Makes 4 total I have found there. I figure the boys were throwing them in the water and diving after them.[attachment 105027 Aug2008008.JPG]

Didn't find as much as previous visits but had a blast with my Hookah,

n/t

Nice finds, Jamie and congrats on getting out! :) :clap:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

n/t

runs off a 12 volt Marine battery. It's pretty heavy. Runs up to 4 hours on a charge. I have not taken it very deep but It can take one diver up to 75 feet and two divers to 25 feet. It is fun, but it can make me nervous-make my heart beat faster.

I dislike going under water for extended periods of time, like a minute or more. Don't mind wading but I will leave the deep sea submergence to you. Nice finds.