Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forgotten cool random find from my backpack

SSuper

Cleaning out my pack and found this from a couple trips ago. Late 20's Pontiac radiator cap..

Attachments

• 20230421_185013.jpg
    20230421_185013.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • 20230421_185030.jpg
    20230421_185030.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 74
Cleaning out my pack and found this from a couple trips ago. Late 20's Pontiac radiator cap..
wow.... Just wow..... Cars were made so differently then.... The hood ornament... That isn't a hood ornament... We used to create so many amazing things in this country... :thumbup:

Washington tax tokens….. a dime a dozen around here…. SS you must be from Wa/Id/Or?????
Those old automotive emblems are fun to find, I found a Dodge Bros radiator badge from the 30s awhile back, need to figure out how to put that in/on the new 2023 Ram…. Hmmmm…..

The tax tokens, at least in KS were a depression era token in either Aluminum or later in a type of plastic. Love finding them.

Yes Ron, in WA.
I've found a few tax tokens. Not really valuable, but I think they are neat. WA kinda sucks for MD, but I love it here.