Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FORS CoRe and Racer will be at church, if you want to see them.

Monte

If you are close to Ogden, Utah you are welcome to attend the Trails West Artifact Society metal detecting club meeting on Monday, May 9th, and see these Nokta and Makro models. I'll be the guest speaker at the Ascension Lutheran Church, 1105 North Washington Blvd. The meeting will start at 7PM, and while I am the guest speaker, the FORS and Racer will kind of "speak for themselves" in demonstrated performance.

I sure wish there was a USA Distributor for the Nokta line instead of only one retail dealer source. If there were more Dealers around carrying both brands, it would sure help with their exposure as the consumers really need more local contact and the ability to see and feel and hear these two models. I hope to do another presentation or seminar and cover them in the next month or two in other places, but if you're a travel distance to Ogden, Utah, come enjoy the good folks at the TWAS club meeting and check out some real excitement in metal detectors.

Monte

If I lived closer I would be there for sure. I would love to see/hear your demo/discussion and meet you. Thanks again Monte for all you do to help me/us to gain knowledge and understanding.

Also, I agree 100% about needing additional Nokta Dealers. Many people will not purchase a Detector based on reviews alone. They need to see it, hold it, and have a chance to observe how it works and performs prior to purchase. With only one current Dealer for Nokta, that is impossible for all but a very few Hobbyists, and I feel could be hindering the growth potential for the Nokta Detectors. Most (if not all) local Dealers are more than happy to demonstrate how their Detectors function and their strengths. This would bode well for the Nokta Detectors.

In addition, others have determined they will never purchase a Detector from the single Dealer that currently sells the Nokta. I know I would like to have the opportunity to purchase from a Dealer I trust and feel is honest, as well as providing support in the future if needed.

I think having only one Dealer in the entire country is not a good idea for a company trying to gain a larger market share.

Mike

I second your post give us more ways to buy your product in the long run you will make more money

It appears that quite a few retailers will be handling these detectors (e.g., NWI, Vance, Backwoods, etc.).

I think they were referring to the Nokta brand---there is only one U.S. dealer (at present)---which is Kellyco.--------Yes--you are correct on the Makro---there are several U.S. dealers.
berryman said:
It appears that quite a few retailers will be handling these detectors (e.g., NWI, Vance, Backwoods, etc.).

When I go to Church, I take my family and a Bible with me.

greaser said:

Could you record your demonstrations and speech? I for one would enjoy seeing it.
Nope.

I am working on finishing my book that I reference to for my day-long seminars, and even they couldn't be recorded because no two seminars or any open presentation will have the same audience questions and responses.

I am going to be talking with someone about helping me with a presentation video I want to do. It will be a short presentation anyway, depending upon how much meeting time they allow me. I just welcome the opportunity for them to accept my request to be a guest speaker on a short notice for the opportunity to share with others some of the ex excellent new products that are on the market today.

It's also not just educating people of what the new detectors and coils can do, but re-educating many hobbyists in the USA on how to take a more dedicated Avid Detectorists approach to hunting style. To learn what the detectors can do and not rely so much on Target ID for specific coins only. Most foreign countries haven't had the Coin-based Target ID like we started thirty some years ago here in the USA with CoinComputers and models that followed. A lot of the foreign money was different from ours, and even more so now with most countries using more nickel, iron, steel, and other metal alloy mixes.

Folks need to get back to a good simple, basic approach to success, and use simple, reliable performing detectors.

Health limitations kind of curb some of my travel, but I have considered using this year to make a few jaunts to various locations to do my full-day seminars and detector presentations. Maybe I'll do one close to wherever you are located?

Monte

That would be awesome Monte, I live in the frozen northland of Minnesota. I will settle for enjoying your encitful posts here until then.
Thanks
Ty

Sorry to hear that. I live in NE Oregon along the Columbia River, and am now in Utah after stopping at one Eastern Oregon site for a short visit with Oregon Gregg, and then on to work my all-time favorite old site in Utah. Short sleeved shirt and pleasant. Not too warm or hot yet, but comfortable. Should have sun-up here in about an hour or so and I'll grab breakfast now and head out for some detecting when it's light and bright. I know I wouldn't enjoy living where you have those un-ending 100° + weather summers, just as I will leave those places with long cold wintry weather for folks like you.

I guess you'll just have to enjoy the reading while some of us will enjoy using the Racer and FORS CoRe in huntable conditions. :detecting:

Monte