Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fors Core in the house a little over a week ago.

JFlynn

Not many in the US as of now looks like. Got a couple of hours under my belt with it and am really just amazed so far. Probably the most well made machine I've ever had I'm sure. More to come, btw the small coil is amazing...........

I've been checking out the videos and will probably get a Fors Core after the Holidays. Post your finds and keep us updated on the performance.

MB60e said:
Why do you think its the best and what is your experience with other machines?
I've just got to answer this. Been hunting a long time. Formally a die hard ML fan. Ran many many machines along the way. This machine has something very special about it, very sensitive and powerful. Locks on targets like a magnet on a nail. Very fast, probably the best build I've seen in a machine. Let's say I've dug a lot of holes...........

(((((Why do you think its the best and what is your experience with other machines? ))))

I started detecting in 1989

I have used Teknetics, Omega, T2, T2 LTD, Troy X3, X5, Red heat Tornado, XP GMP, XP Deus, All Fisher units, Minelab, Safari, Explorer, Etrac, CTX3030, Garrett ace 250, GTI 2500, ATX, whites V3, V3i, XLT All Tesoro units,
Compass XP Pro plus, and several more.....

Nothing can lock on a target and be as steady as the Fors units. You may have to slow down in very heavy iron, but even with the stock coil, you can pull those good targets out. Only issue I have found is that it loves those old rusty screw caps. But if you raise the coil slowly, the numbers will drop and this tells you it is not a good target.

Tom in SC

I am in the market for a new machine I have been hunting with the F-75 for years and want something better / new. Thanks for the info I will continued to watch for others users input on this machine, both of your responses is encouraging.

What kind of depth are you guys getting in ideal conditions?

Thanks